A strong sisterhood, of support networks… where life-long bonds are made with those to share rides, confidence, skills and experiences with. From newbies to long-time riders.
Click below for the group’s own page. Some are showcased; eventually they can all get their story here.
- AU Babes Out On Bikes (BOOBS) Australia
- AU Biker Babes Australia (Group)
- AU Female Track Riders Australia (FTRA)
- AU Girls Who Love Riding Motorcycles (She Cave)
- AU Ladies Only Motorbike Junkie SalesAU
- AU MrsiRider
- AU She Rides Her Own
- AU Sisters On Steel SMC
- AU Women Adventure Riders Australia (WARA)
- AU Women On Two Wheels Australia (Motorcycle Riders Group)
- NZ Team Green KawiGirls
- NZ Wahine Toa Riding Sistas
- NZ WARNZ Closed Chat Group
- NZ Women in Motorcycling
W2W, is a motorcycling network for women who ride and live within South Australia, launched in March 2013 for women motorcyclists to meet up, build friendships and share their enthusiasm about all things motorcycling…
…whilst feeling massively out of my comfort zone, my fears quickly disappeared, as I was instantly welcomed into the fold, by a cheerful lady by the name of Cindy, who was so friendly and genuine with the introductions to all the women who had arrived. What impressed me was the group’s camaraderie overall and the considerable variety of bikes…
- VIC All Womxn Riders Melbourne
- VIC The Melbourne Moto Ladies
- VIC Bendigo Girl Riders
- VIC Girl Riders Around Ballarat
WAWMR offers a safe, friendly and non-intimidating atmosphere where women can work on their road craft, improve their riding skills, boosting not only their confidence on the road, but their overall self-confidence. Riders of all levels and riding styles are welcomed. The goal is to bring together, all women, with a passion for riding.
Please let us know of any other empowering women’s groups that you feel have a place here for us to share with others.
Email through your stories, reviews of products and general feedback, as we’d love to hear from you… contact us here
We are developing as we grow, a work in progress… with our reader’s support, we’ll learn what you’d like to see and discuss… so expect continual upgrades to the website.
Thank you for your support,
Madam Rider xx